We had a great time hosting #Elevate2019 in our Head Office! Check out this recommended reading list from Core Innovations.
Top 5 Books to Read
by Core Innovations
At #Elevate2019, we offered a #ResourceCentre to our attendees, including a list of #RecommendedBooks inspired by experts from the Marketing Management & Innovation Program at the Sauder School of Business.
1. The Innovator’s DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
– by Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, & Clayton M. Christensen
2. Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
– by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
3. Glimmer: How Design Can Transform Business, Your Life, and Maybe Even the World
– by Warren Berger
4. The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail
– by Clayton M. Christensen
5. The Innovator’s Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
– by Clayton M. Christensen, & Michael E. Raynor
#TopTipTuesdays #ElevateYourBrand #ExperienceElevate #CoreInnovations #ExperienceCoreInnovations
For future events by Core Innovations™ visit www.thecoreexperience.ca